|Bonus||Victory or Defeat: +1 Pillz|
|Ability||Courage: +13 Attack|
|Released||August 3, 2017|
|Stats lv 1||1/1|
|Stats lv 2||2/4|
|Stats lv 3||5/5|
|Stats lv 4||7/5 (Ability activated)|
Having always wanted a son, when Dr. Quartz assembled Adam he was creating more than just a mere robot. And Adam exceeded all his expectations, endowed with an unrivalled ability to learn and exceptional intelligence. However, he also had a mechanical coolness about him and was devoid of any moral fiber. Indeed, he often complained to his "father" of not having a heart and being unable to feel any human emotion...
- Tic Tac Tic Toc!: Gain 12 pillz with Adam Quartz.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- As a 4*, 7 Power is good.
- The 5 Damage is equally good, allowing him to 2HKO with other Riots members.
- His Ability can grant him 13 Attack, which is quite a bit, and makes low Pillz battles as well as bluffing much easier.
- His Bonus guarantees that he will gain back one Pill after his turn. This means that he can bluff with a one or two Pillz and minimize his end usage.
- His Ability gives him 13 Attack, which is just shy of 2 Pillz-worth. This can be slightly troublesome in head-to-head battles, but it shouldn't be too noticeable.
- His Ability is Courage-based, and therefore could be predictable, and is only usable for half the game.
- He has competition from other Riots 4*.
- He is based off of The Tin-Man from the popular musical fantasy movie, The Wizard of Oz. Like Adam, The Tin-Man also seeks a heart in order to prove that he is more than a machine.