Held prisoner by McLayton , Aisha longed to feel the warm sun beating down on her soft fur just one more time… But she was beginning to lose hope. However, she hadn’t counted on the appearance of Wardog’s big, muscly, hirsute arms. For during one of his missions, this big-hearted brute liberated and saved the beautiful gazelle in distress. And ever since, an unconditional love has united him with this female now known as Mrs. Wardog.
- Madame Wardog: Win 20 rounds with Aisha.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- As a 3*, she doesn't take up too much space in a deck.
- Her base stats of 7/4 are solid. The 7 Power gives her a fighting chance to get the 4 Damage (or 6 with Fury) and 2 Life through.
- Her Ability negates the Opponent's Bonus which can help her win the round.
- She's weak to Power reduction as without it, she has nothing to help her win and most cards have strengths in their Abilities.
- Her Ability is useless against Raptors, Roots, GHEIST, Skeelz.
- The 4 Damage on its own isn't extremely menacing, so against All Stops or Bonus Stops (except for Nightmare and Piranas), she's a fair bit less threatening.
- Her card was released on Valentine's Day (2018) with part of the proceeds going to the Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty towards Animals (RSPCA).
- The card later got a new bloods release on March 2, 2018.
- Her appearance is taken from Gazelle, the famous pop star from the Disney movie, Zootopia.