It has to be said that the fauna of the depths is rather limited. So what a surprise for Alexandrea to find, when she just a girl, an alphabet book full of pictures of animals each of which was more magical than the last! After having scoured every available zoology book in Riotspolis from cover to cover, the young girl decided to recreate those fantastical creatures. And that is how a fanciful idea came to massively revolutionize the Riots' engineering abilities!
- Mechanical Zoo: Block 40 damage with Alexendrea
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Her power is a 7, which is good for a 5*.
- Her damage is 6, which is also good.
- Her ability reduces an opponent's damage by 4.
- The minimum for her damage reduction is 1, which is very low.
- Because of her ability and her power, she makes a very good bluff.
- The clan bonus gives you a pill back whether you win or lose with her.
- She is a 5*, so she takes up a lot of room in your deck.
- She has competition from the other 5* in Riots.
- An animal is featured in each level of her artwork: a cat, an owl, a monkey, and a mule.
- Her owl, could be a reference to the owl from the original Clash of the Titans movie.