|Bonus||Asymmetry: Damage +3|
|Ability||-2 Opp Damage, Min 1|
|Released||August 07, 2020|
|Stats lv 1||2/2|
|Stats lv 2||7/2(Ability activated)|
Young lawyer's clerk, Alucard, was taken prisoner by the vampire women of the Manor, who then drained him of his blood, so he couldn't possibly escape from the castle. Enigma discovered him after interviewing the Nightmare clan who he's been scouting out for a very particular type of new disciple... He then made a deal with them and recovered the young man who, although already lobotomized, was just perfect for the new "Vampires and Gargoyles" section of the Museum...
- Gorgeous Gargoyle: Block 40 damage with Alucard.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Both his name and bio are taken from the 2008 horror film, Alucard, which is also about a young lawyer who was transformed into a vampire.
- His motif and bio take queues from various vampire references:
- His name is 'Dracula' spelled backward, which is a reference to the popular horror anime, Hellsing, and Castlevania.
- His bio mentioned him being a former lawyer being held captive by vampire brides, and later in a paradox asylum; this references part of the plot from the cult classic, Dracula.
- His bio mentions that Enigma interviewed him, which is a reference to the horror/drama film, Interview with a Vampire.
- He marks Quirkilicous's official return as a designer after Volkan Cr, as well as being his first Paradox card.