The old captain of the Piranas' ship is not much talked about. It has to be said his only legacy are the old wreck Wheeler and Amiral Coco, the parrot. And that damned bird thinks he actually is the old captain, barking out orders ending in “Parasites”, “Iconoclasts” or “Freshwater Swabs”. And more than once the boat has sailed out to sea with Bloodh left stirring a cocktail on the beach. In fact, the only reason he hasn't yet been added to the ship's stewing pot is out of respect for a sacred law from the code of pirates, but believe you me, not everyone's very happy about it!
- All Aboarrrrd, Cabin Boys!: Win 20 rounds with Amiral Coco (not actual in July 2014)
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base power is 6, which is good for a 2*.
- His ability allows him to duplicate the bonus of the opposing card's clan. This also helps him increase his power or damage when going up against Bangers, Fang Pi Clang, La Junta, Ulu Watu and Frozn.
- His ability and bonus together allow him to "steal" the opposing card's clan bonus. As such, he makes an excellent bluff.
- He is a 2* card, so he makes a lot of room for more powerful cards.
- He is also quite cheap despite being a rare card.
- The Piranas bonus cancels the clan bonus of his opponent, which makes fights with him a lot easier.
- His base damage is 3, which is not that good, though typical for a 2*.
- His ability is useless against Nightmare, Piranas, Skeelz, and Leader.
- His main weakness are cards with SoA. When facing one, he is left with his stats that is not really that good.
- He is also very weak against cards that reduce his power or attack.
- He is rare, so he is hard to find in packs.
- He has competition from the other Piranas 2* cards.
Amiral Coco has a brief appearance in "A Lucha Libre in Clint City" when Bloodh gets the flier after his minions were defeated. Amiral Coco pretty much acts like a sterotypical pirate's pet parrot.
- He could possibly be named after WWE Hall of Famer, Koko B. Ware.
- He could also be a tribute to one of the heroes of the Warcraft III game - Defense of the Ancients, named Kunkka (Admiral Proudmoore), once called Captain Coco.
- He and Amiral Py Cr are, so far, the only two characters with Amiral in their name.
- The lines that were in his news introduction and his bio are a reference to Captain Haddock from The Adventures of Tintin, which even mentioned his favorite line ("Blistering Barnacles").
- Amiral Coco's appearance could be based on Iago from Aladdin, as both are red with blue tail feathers.