|Bonus||Victory Or Defeat: +1 Pillz|
|Ability||Support: Attack +4|
|Released||05 July, 2019|
|Stats lv 1||1/4|
|Stats lv 2||4/4|
|Stats lv 3||7/4(Ability activated)|
Anthony has always wanted to fly with the birds, but of course, when you live underground that can all seem a little complicated… However, as we all know, one man's sorrow is another man's joy. And since the Great Flood and the departure of the clan in a Zeppelin, Anthony's dream is now all set to come true! After several fruitless attempts and some wise advice from Galileo on how to construct metallic wings, he's done some pretty impressive fine-tuning. And he's now able to intervene, when and where he likes, in record time, helping his clan fend off any savage enemy attack!
- The Steampunk Hero: Win 25 rounds with the Riots.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- He seems to be based off multiple bird heroes and villains from the Marvel and DC Comics such as:
- Falcon, a.k.a. Sam Wilson, a hero from Marvel Comics.
- Joaquin Torres, a.k.a. Falcon (After Sam Wilson), a hero from Marvel Comics.
- Vulture, a.k.a. Adrian Toomes, a villain from the Marvel Comics
- Most notably, Hawkman, a.k.a. Carter Hall, a hero from the DC Comics.