|Bonus||Growth: -1 opp power, min 4|
|Ability||Poison 2, min 2|
|Released||May 24, 2018|
|Stats lv 1||1/1|
|Stats lv 2||6/2 (ability activated)|
Much like the Valkyrie princess Valhala, Artax was a toy aimed at girls from the Dominion range. However, after his initial flop, Zlatar Toys decided to equip him with armor and put him back on sale for boys, rebranding him as the "Steed of Knight Geralt". This marketing turnaround has got the company back on its feet and has created renewed interest in its Dominion flagship range. - Analysis of the release of figurine n°11 from the Dominion range.
- The Horse: Do 15 poison damage with Artax.
- Swamp of Sadness: Inflict 33 damage with Artax in ELO mode.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His artwork, especially in his first level, is based off of the popular TV series, My Little Pony.
- His name comes from the horse of the same name from the children's fantasy novel and movie, The Neverending Story.
- The name of his second mission is from the swamp the character died in.