|Bonus||-2 opp power, min 1|
|Ability||Equalizer: -1 opp pow & dmg, min 1|
|Released||July 24, 2018|
|Retired||November 12, 2018|
|Stats lv 3||1/5|
|Stats lv 4||2/6|
|Stats lv 5||3/8 (ability activated)|
Bemapxxt - better known to his fans as B’Mappé - is GraksmxxT's and Mikki's little boy. Considered a soccer prodigy from childhood, thanks not least to a body just barely within regulations, B’Mappé's career took off quickly in Clint City's major soccer leagues. Rumor has it that the Montana and Sakrohm have made quite a lot of cash by placing bets on his matches… Determined to put an end to the unwanted gossip, he broke off his ties with the mafia and joined the All Stars team who has since won every single championship due to his contribution! If only he would refrain from dropping to the ground at the slightest tackle... - A tribute card to the French team winning the Soccer World Cup 2018! Allez les Bleus!
This card hasn't appeared in a web comic yet.
Advantages and Disadvantages
- He is based off of French soccer player, Kylian Mbappe.
- In fact, the company had personally asked his permission, and said that he was quite nice about it.
- The sales from his debut pack went to a charity called, Rigolopito.
- In his third level artwork, the symbol of the Sakrohm can be seen on his robes.
- His Cr announcement: " After the death of his father, B'mappe fell into a deep depression… He felt that his father's death was all his fault... and that if he didn't exist, his father would still be alive. Desperate to alleviate his pain, he quickly fell into the coils of drug addiction, taking pillz spiked with Pillzinator during his matches. As a result, he's been indefinitely suspended from play."