|Bonus||-12 Opp. Attack, Min. 8|
|Ability||Killshot: -2 Opp. Life Min. 2|
|Released||November 15th, 2019|
|Stats lv 1||4/1|
|Stats lv 2||5/4|
|Stats lv 3||5/6|
|Stats lv 4||7/6 (Ability activated)|
Going by the name of Baresco, this man is considered to be the richest criminal of the Montana clan, with a fortune thought to be over 90 billion Clintz at the start of 2019. In 2006, he also dabbled in the world of politics when he was elected to the Government's Chamber of Representatives, which accounts for his current notoriety. And if his face is now on the front pages of all the newspapers, it’s because he's suspected of organizing terror attacks, being involved in black market activities and money laundering through his many clubz…
- Cartel De Montadellin: Inflict 350 damage with the Montana.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- He is based off of infamous drug lord and kingpin, Pablo Escobar. Like Baresco, Pablo also amassed a large fortune, which has led many to believe he is the richest criminal in the world to this day.
- He was also elected as an alternate member of the Chamber of Representatives, and is widely believed to be the main orchestrator of two infamous bombings.
- Also, Baresco's name is an anagram of Pablo's last name, Escobar.
- The name of his mission is taken off the real name of Escobar's cartel, the Medellín Cartel.
- This is Sentry's first Montana card.