|Bonus||-8 Opp. Attack, Min. 3|
|Ability||Copy: Opp. Power and Damage|
|Released||June 26, 2013|
|Stats Lv 1||3/1|
|Stats Lv 2||4/2|
|Stats Lv 3||6/3 (Gains Ability)|
Young Baxter dreamt of adventures in space, fighting baddies and saving the galaxy. So he decided to go and see Sol Hona, begging him to take him on as his apprentice. The bounty hunter laughed in his face, saying he would take him on the day that Baxter had his own spacesuit. After several failed attempts, Baxter presented him with the most amazing suit ever seen! Yes, Baxter is a real little genius.
- A buzz light-year!: Win 10 rounds with Baxter
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base power is 6, which is good for a 3*.
- His base damage is 3, but becomes 5 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Sakrohm.
- His ability allows him to copy an opponent's base power and damage.
- If you combine his bonus with his ability, then he has a very good chance of beating the opposing card.
- SoA doesn't really hurt him, since he can still rely on his base power.
- The clan bonus removes 8 attack from your opponent, which helps in low-pill fights.
- His base damage is 3, which is low for a 3*.
- He has competition from the other 3* in Sakrohm.
- There is a chance his stats may wind up being lower than his base stats.
- He is weak against damage reduction.