|Ability||-2 Opp Pwr, Min 5|
|Released||December 17, 2010|
|Stats Lv2||7/2(Ability activated)|
Vampires are cool! Vampires are chic! Vampires get the ladies!!! Belgosi is so convinced of this that he's injected himself on purpose with the blood of a radioactive vampire bat so he can be more like his heroes from the Darkness series. Unfortunately the result is not quite as classy as he’d intended...
Advantages and Disadvantages
- His power is 7, which is good for a 4*.
- His damage is 5, and becomes 7 when fury is activated, allowing you to 2HKO with some of the other members of Skeelz.
- His ability reduces an opponent's power by 2.
- His bonus ensures that his ability stays, unless he is facing an all stop.
- He is a 4*, and so he takes up a bit of room in your deck.
- The minimum for his ability is 5, which is quite high.
- He has problems with power manipulation.
- There are a lot of 4* in Skeelz, so he has a lot of competition.
- He can be used with 5 pillz, then followed by Cley on fury or Jay with Revenge. With Dr Falkenstein and one fury or Timber, it is a 2HKO, which is hard to avoid.
- Belgosi's name derives from Bela Lugosi, who was famous for his role as the main character in the movie, Dracula and the Bauhaus song, 'Bela Lugosi's Dead.'
- The 'Darkness series' in his bio, is a reference to Twilight. It could also be a reference to the Vampire Chronicles series.
- Belgosi's origin also bears similarity to the Marvel character, Morbius, the Living Vampire, who turned himself into a vampiric creature when he tried to cure the blood disease he had by injecting himself with the blood of vampire bats.
- His first form bears a mild resemblance to Raziel from the Soul Reaver game series.
- He is, so far, the only member of the Death Exploration class that doesn't wear a hood.
- External link