|Bonus||-12 Opp. Atk, Min 8|
|Ability||Stop Opp Bonus|
|Released||December 12, 2010|
|Stats lv3||7/4 (Ability activated)|
When the girls at Borgia's Palace, with Bella up front, arrive on stage, even the most addicted gamblers take timeout in their game to take in the sight. Even if it only lasts seconds, it's a real coup that Oscar, for example, will probably never manage to pull off..
- Queen of the Cabaret: Inflict 100 Damages with Bella Ld (29/03/2013 - 26/05/2013) Reward: 5 Credits
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Her ability stops pesky bonuses, which helps her chance of winning.
- Her 6 damage is good.
- The clan bonus remove up to 12 attack from your opponent, which helps in low-pill fights.
- Her power of 5 is low for a 3*.
- She is weak against SOB, since she must rely on her ability to help her win.
- Her ability may not help her win a round in some cases (Like if she going up against a Jungo or Berzerk).
- She is really weak against all-stops.
- She has competition from the other 3* in Montana. And quite frankly, there are other good cards to use.
- Bella's name means "beautiful one" which fits her lovely appearance.
- She is the first female Ld.
- In her fifth cycle, it is mentioned that she had impulsively gotten married to a mysterious man. The situation, her name and the names of the missions are all a parody of the Twilight series. First of all, her and the protagonist of the series both have the same name. As for the missions (in order of release)...
- Twelve Lights: Sounds similar to the first book, "Twilight."
- New Honey Moon: A take off on the second book's title, "New Moon."
- Eclipsed: A take-off on the third book, "Eclipse."
- Breaking Down: Based off the fourth and final book, "Breaking Dawn."
- Still a Better Love Story: The Twilight series is known to be not that well written and to have a more dysfunctional relationship than is let on (given the male lead's controlling attitude and the protagonist's neediness.)
- Until February 19, 2015, her damage was 5 and her ability was revenge-based.
- On June 29, 2016, her stats were changed again, making her damage 6 and making her ability SOB.
- External link