|Ability||+1 Pillz Per Dmg|
|Released||November 2, 2012|
|Stats Lv2||7/2(Ability activated)|
Whether it's raining, windy or the sun is shining, Belle's always in a bad mood. She doesn't like anything or anyone, everything's useless, studying is just existentialist claptrap, and love is nothing more than pointless pain and will never happen to her! But if you're a girl, be sure not to look at Liam for too long or talk to him in too friendly a way, or you risk being torn to pieces at the end of class...
- School Sucks!: Gain 20 Pillz with Belle
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Her base power is 7, which is very good for a 2*.
- Her base damage is 2, but becomes 4 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Skeelz.
- Her ability gives you a pill for each damage you've landed on your opponent with her, meaning you could receive up to four pillz.
- She is a 2*, so she makes room in your deck.
- Her ability makes her a very good bluff to use against your opponent.
- The clan bonus prevents her ability from being lost, unless you are facing an all stop.
- Her base damage is two, which is low, though normal for a 2*.
- Her main weakness are damage reducers, since the lower her damage, the fewer pillz you receive.
- She has competition from the other 2* in Skeelz.
- She is the first (outside of the Frozn) card with the +X pillz per damage.
- It is currently unknown as to what her superpowers truly are. All that is known is that it has something to do with her Minotaur-like appearance and her class of combat.
- She could be a parody of Hellboy or a Tiefling from Dungeons and Dragons given she has some of the physical and mental traits of one.
- She could also be a reference to the character, X-23, who is also a cynical student who has a crush on her classmate, Hellion.
- She may be the only female in Clint City who actually likes Liam.
- She is the first Combat student to be released in almost 2 years (Drake was the last Combat student to be released prior).
- If you change the first E to a U and remove the last E, than you her name becomes 'Bull', which is what she may be. (The horns and the ring through her nose seem to prove this.)
- Her appearance and personality are somewhat referencing the phrase, 'take the bull by the horns', in which she is part bull.