Yelling and chanting the names of the luchadores works up an appetite and a thirst. Fortunately, Belly Buster's on the case with her famous Buster Burgers and Huracan Cola – a 100% energy-boosting menu. And as a good audience has never quite had its fill, the exuberant luchadora doesn't give a second thought to jumping into the ring to spice things up with her famous Belly Buster Splash!
- Belly Buster Splash!: Inflict 42 Damages with Belly Buster
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Her base damage is 7, which is good for a 3*.
- Her ability prevents her bonus from being canceled, which helps when facing Nightmare and Piranas.
- SoA doesn't really affect her, so she is good to use when facing GHEIST and Roots.
- The clan bonus increases her attack by the amount of life you have, which helps in low-pill fights.
- Her base power is 4, which is very low for a 3*.
- Her main weakness are all-stops, since she must stick with her base power.
- Her ability doesn't do anything to assist her in fights.
- She has competition from the other 3* in Huracan.
- She is weak against power manipulation, since her base power is so low.
- Her name is based on the term in which describes big amounts of food.