Belmundo is a smuggler who travels thousands of light years to deliver little cakes from their native planet to the Vronkiens who have remained on Earth and “bzz bzzz” to Mantiz. Except that this time round, due to a pronunciation problem, he's gone and retrieved a load of "bzzz bzz", which is in fact a dangerous liquid that causes rather unpleasant metamorphoses. But Belmundo is a shrewd businessman and has managed to liquidate this unsavory supply of goods to the most dim-witted civilization in the galaxy as a sort of consolation prize.
- Bzz Bzzz, Not Bzzz Bzz!: Remove 50 Life points from your opponents with Belmundo
- A Notorious Alcoholic III: Remove 80 Life points from your opponents with Belmundo in elo mode (Needed to get Oryon Rb.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base power is 8, which is good for a 5*.
- His base damage is 3, but becomes 5 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Sakrohm.
- His ability removes five life points from your opponent, which is a lot.
- The minimum for his ability is two, which is low.
- If you add his base damage with his ability, you can inflict up to eight damage onto your opponent.
- He is good against damage reduction, since he can rely on his ability.
- The clan bonus removes eight attack from your opponent, which helps in low-pill fights.
- His base damage is three, which is very low for a 5*.
- His ability is Reprisal, meaning you only get two chances to activate it. It also makes him predictable.
- He is weak against SoA, since he must contend with his low base damage.
- His main weakness are cards, like: Yayoi Cr, Yookie, and Jayzel, who not only cancel out his ability, but also reduce his base damage.
- He is a 5*, so he takes up a lot of room in your deck.
- He has competition from the other 5* in Sakrohm.
- Throughout his forms, his final form is a nod to Jabba the Hutt from Star Wars. Oddily both Jabba and Belmundo are both involved in transporting illegal items.
- Interestingly, in his first and second level forms, Belmundo bears a resemblance to Han Solo who was not only an enemy of Jabba, but was frozen in carbonite because of him.
- His name comes from French actor, Jean-Paul Belmondo.