Although the effects of Xantiax when dispersed in the air are well-known, it's astonishing to see its effects when presented in a more concentrated dose. Bearing testimony to this is Bishop, the Fire Angels' toughest member. On his way to meet Sylvia and Boyle on the fateful night of the Red Motel explosion, he was struck in the face by a cylinder of Xantiax. Amazingly, in this concentrated form the gas had the opposite effect on him, transforming the ferocious biker into the world's most laid-back guy. Having now tuned his motorbike so it's greener than green, Bishop has created an ecological utopia on wheels and has even started to play the banjo!
- The Rime of the Green Biker: Win 10 rounds with Bishop
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base damage is 6, which is good for a 4*.
- His ability reduces an opponent's power for each member of his clan in your hand.
- The minimum for his ability is two, which is lower than his base power.
- His ability makes him a good bluff to use against your opponent.
- The clan bonus cancels an opposing card's ability, which helps makes fights easier.
- His base power is 4, which is low for a 4*.
- He is weak when facing cards that reduce his power or attack, like Platinum, Flesh Pimp or Frank.
- He is vulnerable to clans that manipulate power or attack, such as All Stars or Uppers.
- He is a 4*, so he takes up room in your deck.
- He has competition from the other 4* in Roots.
- He was the first person to come into contact with Xantiax gas, and not be affiliated with the Berzerk clan.
- He and Raptor member, Rattle, are the only members of the Fire Angels that didn't join the Berzerk.