In the world of R&B, it's difficult to stand out from the crowd, especially when you're sister to Rhody, star of the small screen. But Blidgey immediately made a name for herself with her crazy hairstyles. However, it was the “hard-hitting” flow she used to put her exes in their place that won her a place in the Bangers' clan.
- The Rythem of Shame: Remove 30 Pillz from your opponents with Blidgey
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Her base damage is 5, but becomes 7 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Bangers.
- Her ability removes two pillz from your opponent if you win with her.
- SoA doesn't really hurt, since she can rely on her bonus to increase her power.
- The clan bonus increases her power by two, making her a potential 8/5.
- Her base power is 6, which is low for a 4*.
- Her base damage is 5, which is also low.
- The minimum for her ability is three, which isn't very low.
- She is weak against SoB, since she must stick with her base power of 6.
- She is a 4*, so she takes up room in your deck.
- She has competition from the other 4* in Bangers.
- She is based off of famous singer and actress, Mary J. Blige.
- She could also be based off of famous hip-hop artist, Nicki Minaj, who is often known for her wild hairstyles.
- She and her brother Rhody were both drawn by Tony Semedo. Coincidentally, they were both released within two weeks of each other.