What better sound could there be than the crash of stones raining down on the ground after a well-measured dynamite explosion. This vocation came to Boomstock when he was just six years old. Separated from his discovery class and lost in the depths of the Riotspolis caves, he very nearly got crushed by a rock that had dislodged itself from the cave’s ceiling. It was on seeing the stone smash into smithereens on landing that the revelation came to him. And now as master miner of the city of Riotspolis, he oversees the quarrying and extraction of all the different ores that can be found in the surrounding area. With team mate, Octana, they are the fire and the powder that bring the caves to life, and all with just one goal in mind: to blow the whole thing up!
- Explosives Supply: Inflict 50 Damages with Boomstock
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base power is 6, which is good for a 2*.
- His base damage is 3, which is also good.
- His ability increases his stats by two, making him a potential 8/5.
- The clan bonus gives you a pill back whether you win or lose with him.
- He is a 2*, so he makes room in your deck.
- His ability is Courage-based, meaning you only have two chances to activate his ability. It also makes him predictable.
- He is weak against SoA, since he loses his chance to increase his stats.
- He has competition from the other 2* in Riots.
- His artwork bears a slight resemblance to the Sega villain, Dr. Eggman.
- His name is play on the words 'boom stick' which is a direct wordplay on his occupation.
- His Cr announcement went as: Since living in the immense Zeppelin, weighted in the abandoned hangar in the Bangers neighbourhood, the Riots have adapted to this new HQ… and the least we can say is that mining has become totally secondary... That's why Boomstock decides to close a chapter, thus leaving his forever partner, the heiress of the patriarch, Octana. One thing accelerated this desire for change… the arrival of Komboka and the gossips that circulates around their volcanic island… have rekindled the almost extinct fire of this eternal passion: rocks and explosives!