Being a big fan of new discoveries in natural beverages, for a long time Brody has worked on a rare variety of Saudi cactus that can stand up to all types of bad weather and temperatures. And this was how he came up with an energy drink that he planned to market to the masses. However, despite the delicious flavor and obvious health benefits of the juice, apparently its side effects behave rather unusually on the human body...
- Revitalizing Juice: Inflict 15 Damages with Brody
- Super-Warrior: Gain 180 Life Points with Brody
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base power is 8, which is good for a 4*.
- His base damage is 1, but becomes 3 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Roots.
- His ability gives you three life back for each damage you inflict on your opponent, meaning you could receive up to nine life.
- His ability creates a huge gap between you and your opponent.
- His ability makes him a very good bluff to use against your opponent.
- Because of his low base damage, he doesn't have to worry about damage reducers.
- The clan bonus cancels out an opposing card's ability, which makes fights easier.
- His base damage is 1, which is very low for a 4*.
- His main weakness is SoA, since he loses his ability, and must contend with his low base damage.
- He is a 4*, so he takes up room in your deck.
- He has competition from the other 4* in Roots.
- His appearance in his final level artwork is based off of Broly from the Dragonball Z series. The name of his mission is also a nod to Broly's nickname, "The Legendary Super Saiyan".
- The cacti he drinks from bear a resemblance to the Cactuar monsters in the Final Fantasy series.
- He currently has the highest life gap, per damage in Urban Rivals history with +3 life.