Brok, son of the last lord of Frozenra was the yeti who sealed the alliance with Kalindra to unite the population of Mount Glatz. His main priority was to improve the Frozn weaponry and create the fusion between ice and metal that forms the basis of their technology. Extremely determined, he is also intent on discovering just who is behind the pollution affecting Mount Glatz so he can then throw them into a bottomless pit.
- Lord of the Yetis: Inflict 300 Damages with Brok
- Cyrosmith: Gain 30 pillz with Brok
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base power is 7, which is good for a 5*.
- His base damage is 6, which is also good.
- His ability gives you 2/3 pillz back if you lose with him.
- His ability, along with his stats, makes him a good bluff against your opponent.
- He can be used for both attacking and defending.
- SoA doesn't bother him, since his stats are still high.
- SoB also doesn't hurt him, since he can still get pillz back if loses.
- The clan bonus increases his stats by two, making him a potential 9/8.
- He gets his ability at level four, so he is usable then.
- His ability is Defeat-based, meaning you must lose and take damage for it to activate.
- He is weak against damage reducers.
- He has competition from the other 5* in Frozn.
- He is a 5*, so he takes up a lot of room in your deck.
- He and Tiwi Ld are the only male Yetis, so far, that don't have 'pah' at the end of their names. It is linked to yetis' tradition that elder ones and young ones don't have the 'pah' linked to their name.
- He is the father of Thorpah Mt, who, like Brok, is also trying to find the reason for the pollution on Mount Glatz.
- In Kalindra's departure announcement and Mahimatah's profile, it's implied that Brok is second in command of the Frozn.
- The name of the Yeti's ancient realm, Frozenra, is a reference to the ancient realm of the Thundercats, Thundera.
- He is based off of Brokkr, the dwarf from Norse mythology that forged the Mjölnir, the hammer of Thor.