Born under the sign of Pisces with Aquarius rising, Bubbles has always loved water in all its forms. Pure, powerful and all-pervading in the city, water has become a symbol for Bubbles' quest for perfection and he also knows how to use it as a weapon, should the need arise…
This card hasn't appeared in a web comic yet.
- Saddy Smash II: Gain 50 pillz with Bubbles (16 May 2016 - 17 June 2016)
Advantages and Disadvantages of the card
- His base damage is 6, which is good for a 4*.
- His ability gives you 1 out of 2 pillz back if you lose with him.
- He makes a good bluff against your opponent, since they won't know whether you plan to attack or get pillz back.
- He works well with Shann Cr, whose ability also gives you pillz back.
- The clan bonus increases his power by two, making him a potential 8/6.
- His base power is 6, which is low for a 4*.
- His ability only works if you lose with him, meaning you must take damage.
- SoA takes his ability away, which lessens his value.
- SoB weakens him, since it keeps his base power at 6.
- He is especially weak against all-stops, since he can't increase his power and can't get pillz back.
- He is a 4*, so he takes up room in your deck.
- He has competition from the other 4* in Bangers.
- Bubbles' name is that same as the mixture of air and liquid that is often found in water.
- The signs mentioned in his bio (Pisces and Aquarius) are associated with water.
- Many fans believe he should have been in the Ulu Watu, instead of the Bangers, due to his love of water.
- His fighting style might be a reference to Waterbending from Avatar: The Last Airbender.