Confronted with the bad grace of the Clint City clans who refuse to submit to his rule, Dregn has decided to bring in one of his arms of mass destruction — C Beast. This huge and ultra-powerful glass creature, who finds life hard enough in normal times, is renowned for reacting very badly to time travel that puts him in the foulest of moods....
- The Beast is Released: Inflict 300 Damages with C Beast.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His damage is 8, making him very useful for 2HKOs
- His ability more than makes up for his low power, as it gives him a power advantage against cards with a power value of 8 or lower
- His high damage makes him a good bluff, especially in conjunction with his ability, which makes it difficult for an opponent's card to beat him using an equal or lower number of pillz
- Because of his bonus, using him as a bluff with 1 pill allows the player to gain a pill
- His main weakness is SOA, since without his ability he is left with just 5 power, making it very difficult to win with him
- The minimum for his ability is 4, meaning that at most he can only have a power advantage of 1 over an opponent's card
- As such, he is also weak against the All Stars, whose bonus reduces his power to below his ability's minimum
- His artwork takes the likeness of a rhino.