|Bonus||+1 Atk Per Life Left|
|Ability||Stop:-3 Opp Pow, Min 4|
|Released||January 23, 2014|
|Stats Lv4||6/6(Ability activated)|
Bygone star of the Lucha Libre, Cage Troy spent several years in one of Los Santos' seedier jails, accused of a crime he didn't commit. Having recently been sentenced to death by the regime, he owes his escape to Magistrado Ld, who sent him to hide out in Clint City where the real killer is lurking. And when he tracks down the killer, Cage Troy plans to make him pay dearly for his crime by smashing his ball in his face.
- Breakout: Win 10 rounds with Cage Troy
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base damage is 6, which is good for a 4*.
- His ability reduces an opponent's power by three when his ability is cancelled, making him a good card to use against GHEIST and Roots.
- He is a good bluff to use when going up against a card with SoA.
- The clan bonus increases his attack for the amount of life you have left, which helps in low-pill fights.
- His base power is 6, which is low for a 4*.
- His ability is Stop, meaning it only works against cards with SoA. It also makes him predictable.
- The minimum for his ability is four, which is high.
- He is a 4*, so he takes up room in your deck.
- He has competition from the other 4* in Huracan.
- His name and part of his background could be a play off the movie, Face/Off. Troy is the last name of the antagonist, while Cage could come from Nicolas Cage, the actor playing him. Also, the story is about a man who was innocent of a crime and was sent to prison.