|Bonus||Stop Opp Bonus|
|Released||July 3, 2006|
|Stats Lv4||3/7(Ability activated)|
Candy Jack's sweets are Ielena's secret weapon in her fight to control Clint City. Beneath the flashy colors and fruity tastes lies an incredibly addictive drug, conceived by the twisted mind of Candy Jack. This unique recipe explains the continuing loyalty of his customers...
- Origins of Evil: Inflict 50 Damages with Candy Jack (20/11/2010 - 19/12/2010)
- A Children's nightmare!: Win 2 fights by finishing with a knock-out from Candy Jack in elo mode. (25/09/2015 - 29/11/2015)
Advantages & Disadvantages
- He has a 7 damage which is great.
- His bonus stops the opponent's bonus, which can be useful.
- His power is 3, which is very low.
- He has no ability to help him.
- He is a 4*, so he takes up quite a bit of room in your deck.
- Candy Jack is often called the Boogieman by many players.
- Supposedly being able to summon Candy Jack by saying his name is a reference to Candle Jack from the canceled cartoon series, Freakazoid!. His name is also a direct reference to this.
- He owns a candy store that publicly sells his mind control candy. However, only three people have been recorded to be put under his control: Timmy, Dudley Ld, and Micciui.
Candy Jack's only involvement in the web comics was to giving away free samples of his drugged candy to unsuspecting children on Halloween night. Klaus tried to intervene, but was attacked by the zombified kids, and was eventually knocked senseless by K Cube.