|Bonus||-2 Opp Dmg, Min 1|
|Ability||Heal 2, Max 10|
|Released||April 22, 2011|
|Stats Lv3||8/2(Ability activated)|
In show-business, looks count. And the more lacking in talent a singer is, the more pleasing on the eye she needs to be! But with Cherry things couldn't have been more different. She started off as scrawny as she was shy. But by eating to overcome her nerves, she gained both the weight and the self-assurance she needed to put her firmly on the road to success.
Advantages and Disadvantages of the card
- Her base power is 8, which is high for a 3*.
- Her ability gives you two life after every round if you win with her.
- The minimum for her ability is 10, which is high.
- Her ability helps her to fight well against Freaks and Berzerk, who both remove life.
- Her low damage means she doesn't have to worry about damage reducers.
- She is a common and is easy to obtain in packs.
- The clan bonus removes two damage from your opponent.
- Her base damage is 2, which is low for a 3*.
- Her main weakness is SOA.
- She has competition from the other 3* in Pussycats.
- Tonic Cry: Gain 40 Heal Life Points with Cherry (05/07/2013 - 09/08/2013)
- Cherry is the name of a food which corresponds with her eating habits.
- She is a nod to overweight singer, Beth Ditto.