Rule number one of the Uppers club: never stray into the filthy, peasant-riddled streets without a veil of perfume both under and over one's outfit. This is one easy rule to follow if your name's Christelle and you're heiress to the famous perfume empire, Nana Litchie. With 90% of her person covered in fragrant scents that have even the flies on their hands and knees, she is the uncontested mistress of sweet-smelling perfumes. Christelle will give you the means to hypnotize your sweetheart with her Clintz No5 scent, or turn heads with her new Christelle eau de toilette for the very modest cost of just 150,000 Clintz a 15cl bottle. What a bargain!
- A scandalous perfume: Win 10 fights by finishing with a knock-out from Christelle
- The Smell of Victory: Inflict 200 Damages with Christelle
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Her base power is 5, which is good for a 3*.
- Her base damage is 6, which is also good.
- Her ability allows her to copy the bonus of an opposing card, which helps when fighting against clans, such as: the All-Stars, the Uppers, and the Sakrohm. Her ability also helps to increase her power and damage if she is facing: the Ulu Watu, the Bangers, the Fang Pi Clang, or La Junta.
- Her ability also helps to keep her bonus intact when she is facing Nightmare or Piranas.
- The clan bonus removes 10 attack from your opponent, which helps in low-pill fights.
- Her ability doesn't work against GHEIST and Roots, since they cancel out her ability.
- Her ability is also ineffective against Skeelz.
- She has competition from the other 3* in Uppers.
- Christelle is based off of famous perfume mogul, Coco Chanel. Even her perfume is a nod to Coco's most celebrated and expensive perfume, Chanel No.5.
- According to the concept sketches, Christelle's final level outfit is based off of sci-fi heroine, Barbarella.