|Bonus||Stop opp bonus|
|Ability||Growth: +1 life|
|Released||April 13, 2017|
|Stats lv 1||2/1|
|Stats lv 2||7/1 (ability activated)|
|Stats lv 3||8/2|
Christopher is Dragomir's personal ghoul. He takes care of everything for him. But one day, Ielena made fun of him when she ran into him in the corridors of the manor, "Why on earth does my brother employ you? You're just an old and feeble has-been… He should recruit a troll servant like me." Having got wind of his sister's comments, Dragomir decided to give his ghoul some blood to drink to revive him a bit... And no one can make "Bloody Marys" like Dragomir!
- Bloody Mary: Gain 40 life points with Christopher.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- At 2*, he has 7 Power and an ability which could give up to 4 Life.
- At 3*, he has 8 Power and can therefore secure a win to utilise that ability.
- Christopher is predictable due to his ability. He is most useful in the last half of a match, which your opponent knows as well.
- In the first half of the match, his ability will be weak at best, and most matches are determined in the first two rounds.
- The drink that Dragomir has given him is actually based off the alcoholic drink of the same name.
- Bloody Mary is also nod to the name of a ghost who appears in a mirror when calling her name three times.