Let down by the man she believed to be the love of her life, young Clover joined the Pussycats clan shortly after the creation of the Pink Commando in order to quench her thirst for vengeance and teach an "explosive" lesson to all those "dirty love rats who dump their girlfriends on Valentine's day". Armed with her favorite bombs and sticks of dynamite, Clover sees herself as a righter of amorous wrongs and from now on wants to be known as "The Bomb".
- His Heart Went Boom: Block 100 damage with Clover
- Express gift collection: Win 15 fights with a knock-out by Clover. (Christmas Eve 2014)
Advantages and Disadvantages
- Her base power is 6, which is good for a 3*.
- Her base damage is 5, but increases to 7 when fury is activated.
- Her ability removes up to three damage from your opponent.
- The minimum for her ability is two, which is very low.
- The clan bonus removes two damage from your opponent.
- When her ability and bonus are both activated, you can remove up to five damage from your opponent.
- She has competition from the other 3* in Pussycats.
- She is a rare card, which means she's hard to obtain in a pack.
- SoA weakens, since she can only block two damage, instead of five.
- She is extremely weak to all-stops, since she cannot block any damage.
- She is based off of Clover from the cartoon series, Totally Spies.
- Her name could also come from her green hair (clovers are also green).
- In her third level artwork, her gun reads, 'Hello Kitty', which means it could be a reference to the popular cartoon character.
- The cherry bomb in her second level could be a reference to the song, Cherry Bomb by female punk group, The Runaways.
- The Cherry Bomb could also be a reference to the song, Cherry Bomb by Joan Jett, who also had a song entitled, Crimson and Clover.