Albatrosses fly over the pirate ships, free as the wind. Some of the more suspicious Piranas believe they are bringers of bad luck but Coleridge has been studying them for a long time and has finally managed to create a flying machine that works in almost the same way as them, except it uses up a lot more charcoal.
- The Albatross Blow: Inflict 200 Damage with Coleridge (actual in July 2014)
Advantages & Disadvantages
- With his ability he gains one power for every member of his clan present, so if the player's entire hand consists of Piranas he will have an 8 power.
- He has a good 6 damage, allowing for 2HKOs with other members of the clan.
- His bonus stops the opponent's bonus, therefore preserving his ability against Roots and GHEIST.
- SOA kills him.
- He's a 4*, so he takes up a good amount of room in a deck.