An urban legend says that cats have nine lives. For Crunchy, that also means nine dumb ways to die: slowly eviscerated, decapitated by a bear, poisoned three times by Azel, quartered, hammered, having his throat cut by a chicken, and last but not least run over by Jean's truck. All in all, the little cat wasn't destined to last long in the urban jungle that is Clint City…
- 9 Dumb Ways to Die: Win 15 rounds with Crunchy
- A little, little ghost:
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base damage is 5, which is good for a 2*.
- His ability is the Montana's bonus, which removes 12 attack from your opponent.
- His ability makes him a good bluff to use.
- The clan bonus cancels an opposing card's bonus, which makes fights easier.
- He is a 2*, so he makes room in your deck.
- His base power is 4, which is low for a 2*.
- Like the Montana, the minimum for his ability is 8, which is quite high, meaning that most of the time, in order to beat his opponent, you may have to use one pill or more on him.
- He has competition from the other 2* in Nightmare.
- His main weakness is SoA, since he loses his ability and any chance to defend himself.
- The "nine dumb ways to die" could be a reference to the metro ad song, "Dumb Ways to Die."