Flora could never have imagined that the pretty plant she'd brought back from Los Santos was in fact a rare species of a highly aggressive carnivorous plant. Nothing that couldn’t be treated by Willow's reggae and vegetative meditation-based therapy though. Now Curlix eats nothing but grass and has abandoned himself to the joys of breeding butterflies and vegetarianism!
- Concrete Jungle: Win 10 rounds with Curlix
- Rastaplant: Win 40 fights by finishing with a knock-out from Curlix
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base power is 7, which is good for a 3*.
- His base damage is 4, but becomes 6 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Roots.
- His ability cancels out an opponent's bonus, which helps makes fights easier.
- If you combine his ability with his bonus, he becomes an all-stop.
- His ability, stats and bonus make him a good bluff against your opponent.
- The clan bonus cancels out an opponent's ability, which helps makes fights easier.
- His ability is Reprisal, meaning you only get two chances to activate it. It also makes him predictable.
- He has competition from the other 3* in Roots.
- Curlix could be loosely based off of the plant from Little Shop of Horrors, which had a carnivorous plant from a strange place and a personality.
- His physical concept is based on the real life plant, the Venus Flytrap.