To start off with Cutey was just a prototype for a sweet little doll distributed by Zlatar Toys. But then Zlatar went and annoyed Ielena by not delivering some ingredients she needed. So, to get her revenge, she turned Cutey into a dangerous, living, killing, psychopathic doll. Cutey's really got it all!
Cutey appears in "Dominion" where she shows Ielena (who she affectionately refers to as "Mama") an episode of Gail Ld's show where Zlatar refers to Cutey as a mistake. She is also mentioned in a flashback involving a court case about the mayhem she caused when Ielena brought to life.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Her Ability allows you to gain 1 Life per Damage, so if Fury is used the player may be able to receive 6 Life with her.
- Her Bonus can ensure the +1 life per Damage.
- Her Damage is decent for a 3*.
- Her Ability can be used as a bluff since she can create a Life gap of 8, or even 12 with Fury.
- Her power is somewhat low, so it can be risky to spend a lot of Pillz to get the Ability through.
- Without her Ability she is somewhat weak, so she's weak to SoA Abilities.
- She has competition from other 3* Nightmares.
- Cutey is based off of Chucky, the killer doll from the Child's Play films.
- Cutey could also possibly be based off of Dolly from the movie Dolly Dearest.
- Her 3rd artwork, is slightly reminiscent of John Kramer's puppet, Billy, from the Saw franchise.
- Her hairstyle could be based off of Angelica Pickles from Rugrats.
- She may also be based off of the popular horror doll, Annabelle.