To open the passages of time, the great summoner Lehrg relies heavily on his young assistant Cyb Lhia, or to be more precise, on a few drops of her blood that he needs to stabilize the Vortex. No one knows why but that's how it is - the Vortex requires a bit of blood to get it up and running.
Advantages and Disadvantages
- Her power is 8, which is very high and very good for a 2*.
- Her base damage is 1, but becomes 3 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Vortex.
- Her ability removes two life from your opponent after each round, after you've won with her.
- Because her damage is so low, she doesn't have to worry about damage reducers.
- Because of her bonus, if she loses, you get 2 out of 3 pillz back.
- She makes a good filler at level one, due to her base power.
- Because of her power and ability, she makes a very good bluff.
- She is a 2*, so she makes room in your deck.
- Her base damage is 1, which is low, though normal for a 2*.
- Her main weakness is SOA, since she loses her ability and must rely on her base damage, which is low.
- She has competition from the other 2* in Vortex.
- The minimum for her ability is four, which is a bit high.
- Apparently, yet unusually, Cyb Lhia looks like she is wearing a typical 'hijab', a traditional Muslim's female headwear.
- She is one of the members who appears in the Vortex's opening trailer, cloaked in the shadows.
- External link