D4rK has built his reputation as a DJ on his adolescent hatred of all types of music that came before him. With his mixing centered on unspeakable bass sounds, he justified himself by saying he was on a pseudo-quest for “death and destruction”. But the more he tried to throw off this influence, the more his music became permeated with Junkz heritage. So discarding his Emo Goth personality, D4rK has transformed himself into D4 Funk, a master of crazy electro-house.
- Get Funky: Gain 130 Life Points with D4 Funk
- Rewind Please: Inflict 30 Damages with D4 Funk
- Feel the Beat (Secret Mission): Win 5 combats with K.O with D4 Funk.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base power is 7, which is good for a 3*.
- His base damage is 3, but becomes 5 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Junkz.
- His ability gives you life back for each damage you inflict on your opponent, meaning you can gain up to 5 life points.
- His ability helps to create a gap between you and your opponent.
- His ability makes him a very good bluff against your opponent.
- The clan bonus increases his attack by 8, which helps in low-pill fights.
- His base damage is 3, which is low for a 3*.
- He is weak against SoA, since he loses his ability and can't increase your life.
- He is also weak against damage reduction, since the lower his damage, the less life you receive.
- His main weakness are cards, like: Yayoi Cr, Yookie, and Bristone, who not only reduce his base damage, but also cancel his ability.
- He has competition from the other 3* in Junkz.
- His appearance in his first level is based off of highly-acclaimed electro-house DJ, Skrillex.
- His name and his second level is based off of the song, Da Funk, which was made by famous House duo, Daft Punk.
- His appearance in his third level is based off another highly-acclaimed DJ, Deadmau5.
- One of his New Blood missions is a take on Daft Punk's recent hit song, Get Lucky.
- His original name was D4rk, a.k.a Dark.