|Ability||-3 Opp. Damage, Min 1|
|Released||February 13, 2006|
|Retired||April 14, 2006|
|Went Mythic||January 21, 2021|
|Stats Lv4||6/5(Ability activated)|
Former first violin in the Poldachie-Golgovine Philharmonic Orchester, DJ Korr gave up classical music the day he got his first sampler. Today his hardcore rhythms put his audience in a trance. The Government sees this fervent defender of illegal raves as a serious threat to their authority.
Though he was kidnapped with most of the other leaders in the "B-Team" arc, DJ Korr had a minor role in "Pillz Hunt" when he offered Coby and Dayton the pillz they needed to help their boss recover if they were to do a joint dance at one of their raves (and was good on this promise.)
- DJ Korr's Heir: Win 1,000 battles with at least 2 Junkz.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- He has an 8 power which is great.
- He has an 8 damage, which can become 10 with fury, making for an easy 2HKO.
- His ability reduces 3 of your opponents damage with a very low minimum of 1.
- His bonus adds 8 attack, making it easier to win the round.
- He's a 5 star so he takes up room in your deck.
- He's a collector so he's extremely expensive.
- He's also ELO banned and he has penalties when used in the Daily Tournament.
- He could be based off pioneering DJ, DJ Kool Herc.
- He could also be based off of DJ Rush.
- He, Kiki Cr, Cortez and Uchtul Cr are the only cards with max stats in their max levels, up until Pericles Cr was released.
- His final form could be a reference to Goro from the Mortal Kombat series.
- In Melody's profile, it is mentioned he first arrived in Clint City in 1985.
- It was later revealed that he has a descendant, C0re. Whether she is a direct one or not isn't mentioned.
- On June 4, 2018, he was redesigned by Chahine80.
- The kanji on his shirt in his first level artwork (redesign), 音, means "sound".
- On March 19, 2020, he got a new piece of art on his fifth level.
- His mythic story goes as: "DJ KORR forever! The departure of Dj Korr has always been a mystery. He disappeared without a trace a long time ago and Clint City was left orphaned. As the years went by, the city became more and more chaotic and dangerous. Unfortunately, it's possible that he may have left us forever...and yet...many inhabitants swear they hear his sampling resonating through the night air even now! Some say that the Governement tortured him to turn him into a war machine, a mindless Berzerk and a zombie under their control, but the older members of the community know that his soul is still here among us. 15 years ago, he wanted a world in which everyone could have fun and be free, a world without limits or corruption. All his life, he threatened the Government by uniting the people! Now it's our turn to honor his wishes: let's defeat the Eye and start all over again, from the very beginning!"