In life, what matters most is to find one’s true calling. Dallas started off doing traditional weight throwing but even though he threw heavier and heavier missiles, he was never really satisfied. But then one day, something clicked and ever since he's been throwing the heaviest and most improbable objects he can find, which makes him an extremely useful weapon in the All Stars' fights!
This card hasn't appeared in a web comic yet.
None at the moment.
Advantages and Disadvantages of the card
- He has 7 power, which is quite good for a 5* in the All-Stars.
- He has 6 damage, which is good for a 5*.
- When he wins, he recovers 2 life.
- His All-Star bonus reduces an opponent's power by 2, making his fights much easier.
- Cards like Oren and Bloodh both have the same stats as him, but recover 1 more life.
- He is a 5* and can be hard to fit in a T1 deck.
- He is rare and can be hard to get in Packs.
- The gold statue that is shown in the background in the All-Stars stadium, could be of Dallas.