|Bonus||Growth: -1 Opp Power, Min 4|
|Ability||Recover 1 Pillz Out Of 2|
|Released||May 31, 2018|
|Stats lv 2||1/1|
|Stats lv 3||5/5|
|Stats lv 4||8/5 (ability activated)|
|Stats lv 5||8/8|
Adder is the ultimate toy from the Dominion range! He's a figurine of exceptional quality, entirely hand-painted and hand-assembled, and aimed at collectors. He's also fully moveable and glows in the dark thanks to his fluorescent paint! He comes with his weapon, as well as his throne. Not suitable for children under 4 years of age. Figurine n°1 from the Dominion range. Made by Zlatar Toys. Furiously tearing off his label, Adder suddenly realized that he was free at last! No more would he be pulled around this way and that, and no more would children decide what he was going to do… He would no longer have to obey anyone. Indeed, quite the contrary: they would now obey him! With his incredible charm, Adder has convinced his brothers that they must take control of their own destiny, but to do that, there needs to be more of them… So, with his first decree, he has set up an assembly line called the Factory in the heart of his HQ, the Tree, and has started to produce new Dominion... Who knows how far the Dominion territory could extend after Adder has put all his plans in motion?
- '''Myahhh'!: Inflict 80 damage with Death Adder in Survivor Mode.
In "Reunion", he appears in the last third of the comic where he comes across a beaten up Dregn. While holding Dregn's crown (that was given to him by Lord Oon Ld), Adder tells him about the clan and himself before the story closes.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Both his name and artwork are based off of the iconic antagonist from the Star Wars series, Darth Vader.
- His first two levels resemble Mumm-Ra, the main antagonist from the Thundercats cartoon series, while he has a more Skeletor-like look in the later ones.
- In his fourth level, he's holding the head of what looks like Frieza from the Dragonball series.
- The name of his first mission is the sound the 80s version of Skeletor makes.