Caught up in an unstable time vortex on a previous mission, Deea miraculously survived but was left horribly disfigured. Ever since she’s hidden her face behind a mask and the few people who have actually seen it think she’s absolutely right to do so.
- The Death Mask: Win 50 fights by finishing with a knock-out from Deea
She appears in "The Reunion" where she gets stuck in a bar fight where Mjollnirah smashes her mask open with her hammer.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Her base power is 6, which is good for a 3*.
- Her base damage is 5, which is also good.
- Her ability increases her attack up to 10, which is good in low-pill fights.
- Her ability also helps to counteract the Uppers' bonus.
- Her ability and stats make her a good bluff.
- The clan bonus gives you 2/3 pillz back if you lose with her.
- SoA takes away her ability, which weakens her a bit.
- She has competition against the other 3* in Vortex.
- Deea is a reference to Phantom of the Opera. The name of the girl that the phantom falls in love with is Christine Daae. As with the Phantom, Deea is scarred and hides her face behind a mask.
- In Vortex's video teaser, Deea can be seen in the background, shrouded in the shadows.
- She's the only card in the debut wave that wasn't drawn by Phallodie.
- External link