As an ex-student of the Academy, Deebler has never been able to adjust to normal life. So rather than going back to live with his parents in Balgenheim, he decided to stay on at the school as head supervisor. And since then, his perfect knowledge of the grounds, total absence of pity and terrifying capacity to freeze anyone to the spot have made him the students' worst Nightmare.
Advantages and Disadvantages
- His power is 6, which is good for a 3*.
- His damage is 4, but becomes 6 when fury is activated.
- His ability reduces damage by up to four points.
- The minimum for his ability is very low, which is good.
- You get his ability at level two, so he makes a good bluff.
- Because of his bonus, his ability stays, as long as he isn't facing an all stop.
- His ability is Confidence, which is harder to achieve than Revenge.
- His ability can make him pretty predictible.
- He has a lot of competition from the other 3*s in Skeelz.
- When he was a student, Deebler was a member of the Combat class.
- His power of ice appeared in the Skeelz intro comic, when Berserkgirl was trying to tag the place.
- Fans somewhat believe that he and Mind student Praxie are related due to both having cold-based powers.
- His personality could be compared to the same as Argus Filch's from Harry Potter. Like Deebler, Argus is also a groundskeeper, and is in charge of patrolling the school grounds. Also, he seems to dislike many of the students at the school, just like Deebler.