Though it served tainted liquor, the "El Coyote" bar happened to be the place where one could come across the prettiest "ladies" in Los Santos. Derby Queen would dance and swirl her way around the brawlers, so much so that she wound up creating a blend of striptease and teeth-smashing. When "El Divino" blew the depraved place to smithereens, he asked her to stop taking off her clothes and become a luchadora. She refused the first offer but took him up on the second.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Her base power is 7, which is very good for a 2*.
- Her base damage is 2, but becomes 4 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Huracan.
- Her ability increases her damage by three, making her a potential 7/5.
- Her ability makes her a good bluff against your opponent, since they won't know whether or not you are planning to inflict damage.
- Since her ability is only activated if she is played second in a round, you will be able to see and counter what card your opponent plays first.
- The clan bonus increases her attack by the amount of life you have, which helps in low-pill fights.
- She is a 2*, so she makes room in your deck.
- Her base damage is two, which is low, though normal for a 2*.
- Her ability is Reprisal, meaning you only get two chances to activate it. It also makes her predictable.
- She is weak against damage reduction.
- She has competition from the other 2* in Huracan.
- Derby Booty Slam!: Inflict 35 damage with Derby Queen
- One hundred flowers tackle: Inflict 200 Damages with Derby Queen (27/03/2015 - 31/05/2015)
- The part of her bio which takes about the "El Coyote" bar is a reference to the romantic comedy movie, Coyote Ugly, which is about a group of stripteasers who worked at a bar.
- She is featured on the Huracan's mission tab.
- The '2' on her bikini bottom on her second level artwork is a reference to the fact that she is the 2nd 2* star female in the Huracan, with the first being Gatuchica.
- She was the winner of the Miss Clint City contest for 2013. This makes her the 2nd 2* to become Miss Clint City. (The first was Jessie of the All-Stars.)