Although Diana has always fought for equal rights between men and women, she still realizes that when it comes to fighting, men are at a slight advantage. Not being a fan of heavy artillery, she's therefore invented some very special weapons that ever so gently help to even things up a bit and only work on men.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Her base power is 8, which is good for a 4*.
- Her base damage is 4, but becomes 6 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with some of the other members of Pussycats.
- Her ability gives you three life back if you win with her.
- Her ability helps to lengthen the life gap between you and your opponent.
- SOB doesn't really bother her, since she can still rely on her ability.
- The clan bonus removes two damage from your opponent, which can help in case you are in danger of being KO'ed.
- Her base damage is 4, which is low for a 4*.
- She is weak against SOA, since she loses her ability and your chance to get life back.
- Her main weakness are cards like: Arno, Yookie and Bristone, who not only cancel her ability, but also reduce her damage.
- She, like many other Pussycats, are weak to attack and power manipulation.
- She is a 4*, so she takes up a bit of room in your deck.
- She has competition from the other 4* in Pussycats.
- Her name comes from Diana, the Roman Goddess of hunting, who was known to hunt men, as well as animals.
- She participated in the 2012 Miss Clint City, but placed second behind Lizbeth who, incidentally, was also drawn by Drake Tsui.
- She is the first Pussycat card to be drawn by Drake Tsui.