Day: +1 power & damage
Night: -1 opp power & damage
Day: +5 power
Night: -5 opp power, min 2
|Released||April 28, 2018|
|Stats lv 1||1/2|
|Stats lv 2||2/3|
|Stats lv 3||3/4|
|Stats lv 4||4/5|
It’s not always easy being a DLC: being constantly dependent on someone else… Condemned to inactivity after the elimination of his last host, Djanghost decides to put a stop to it! He was able to enjoy a moment’s rest during the reboot: back then he was a slave, but now he’s determined to become master of the digital world! And neither Robert Cobb nor anyone else will dare get in his way!
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His name is based off the title character of the film, Django Unchained.
- On the final level of season 5 of Arcade mode the name Jamie Scars is mentioned as the guardian. (Who is also mute.) This could possibly be Djanghost's real name before his soul got sucked into Virtual Clint City.
- His first level form and past are a nod to the institution of slavery that was still legal during the gold rush.
- He and Judge Lynch are the only GhosTown members thus far, that don't have their profiles start with "RIP (insert name here)."
- In Djanghost LD's case it's because he's a DLC in Virtual Clint City.