|Bonus||-10 Opp Attack, Min 3|
|Ability||Cancel Opp. Power Modif.|
|Released||December 13, 2019|
|Stats lv 1||2/4|
|Stats lv 2||3/5|
|Stats lv 3||6/5(Ability activated)|
She started out in the subway but was quickly spotted by an Uppers label that picked up on her unusual charisma. And from that point onward, everything moved very quickly, THE hit was released and Diva made a name for herself. Full of mischief and contempt, Djaya has drawn a line under her past and has just one thing in mind: to build an Empire around Zouk-Love, the style of music she introduced to Clint City this summer with her hit song that everything is secretly still humming along to: "You think of me, I think of making money, You wanted to take me down, you didn’t know how, You were playing a role, you'll end up in hell"
- Cookies Dans Le Sac: Win 50 fights by using at least 2 Uppers in tourney mode.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- This is RobynnFrauhn's first Uppers card.
- Her appearance, especially in her last levels, could be based off of famous female rappers, Nicki Minaj and Stefflon Don. Her name comes from the name of the rapper Doja Cat.
- She even has Minaj's famous pink hair.
- She is based off of French Pop singer, Aya Nakamura. Her name comes from one of Aya's most popular songs, "Djadja".
- Moreover, her mission title are actually lyrics taken from another of Aya's songs, "Pookie".