As the Piranas' official doctor, Dr Alma was always amazed by how few patients ventured down to the hold. "Too proud to admit they’re in pain", was what she very mistakenly thought! In fact, the crew were scared rigid of the lady doctor because Dr Alma has a somewhat radical approach to practicing medicine: faced with the slightest wound and after a good shot of rum, she goes straight to the source of the problem and lops off the injured member. A few stitches later and bingo, the patient's all ready for the ship's prosthetist! If you don't believe it, then just ask Deadeye!
- Watch out, it's sharp!: Remove 30 Pillz from your opponents with Dr Alma
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Her base power is 7, which is good for a 3*.
- Her base damage is 4, but becomes 6 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Piranas.
- Her ability takes one pillz away from your opponent after you've won with her.
- Her ability is Growth, meaning that after the first round, the amount of pillz you take away from your opponent increases.
- Her ability makes her a good bluff, especially in the 2nd or 3rd rounds.
- The minimum for her ability is one, which is very low.
- The clan bonus cancels an opposing card's bonus, which makes fights easier.
- Her ability is useless in the last round, since the fight will be over.
- She is weak against SoA, since she can't take her opponent's pillz away.
- She has competition from the other 3* in Piranas.
- The icon on her necklace is a caduceus, which is used as a symbol for doctors and medicine.
- Her bio mentions that almost all of her operations are amputations. This has to do with the fact that 75% of all operations during the American Civil War were amputations, which was due for the most part that medicine hadn't advanced very far yet.
- In her release announcement, it was mentioned that she was practicing her amputation on the tentacles appearing on her ship.
- She is based off of Tia Dalma from Pirates of the Caribbean film series.