As a professor in necromancy, Dr Falkenstein has the power to restore life to inanimate human parts with just a flick of the hand. This ability has given him the unfortunate habit of being somewhat extreme when dishing out punishments. For example, you can still find the heads of some of his most disruptive students sat on his desk with their eyes facing firmly forward. You can’t really help following the lesson when you no longer have a neck to turn your head round with!
- Necromancy For Dummies: Inflict 100 Damages with Dr Falkenstein
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base power is 7, which is good for a 4*.
- His base damage is 5, but becomes 7 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with some of the other members of Skeelz.
- His ability removes 4 attack from your opponent for each member of Skeelz in your hand, meaning you can remove up to 16 attack from your opponent.
- His ability helps when going up against clans with attack manipulation.
- His ability is good in low-pill fights.
- His bonus ensures that his ability stays active, unless he is facing an all-stop.
- His base damage is 5, which is low for a 4*.
- His ability only works in mono decks.
- He is a 4*, so he takes up room in your deck.
- The minimum for his ability is 8, which is high, meaning that most of the time, in order to beat your opponent, you must use one pill or more on him.
- He has competition from the other 4* in Skeelz.
- He is based off of Victor Frankenstein, creator of the well-known monster, Frankenstein, which is a reference to Magenta, whom he also created.
- In Magenta's profile, it was said that she broke a few of his limbs (literally) and his heart (metaphorically), but in his official artwork, he is very much alive, though this could be because he was able to fix his own limbs.
- He is the second official Death teacher at Skeelz Academy, due to his powers in necromancy.
- Despite being part of the Death Exploration class, his uniform is the same as those of the Mind class. This is most likely an artist error, unless the card was originally going to be the teacher filling in for Caelus Cr as Mind class teacher.
- He currently has the longest name (without the use of Cr, Miss, Noel, or Ld) in the game. Previously, this title belonged to Noon Steevens.
- His Newblood mission is a nod of the For Dummies series (in this case Necromancy).