From a very young age Drake has always enjoyed playing with matches. Having gained a place at the Skeelz Academy thanks to his daddy's money, he's determined to use his creative skills to invent himself a special power all of his very own, just like his school buddies! And if Manfred carries on bugging him, things are gonna start hotting up round here!
- Don't Mess With Fire: Gain 20 lifepoints with Drake (12/02/2016 - 17/04/2016)
Advantages and Disadvantages
- His power is 7, which is good for a 3*.
- His damage is 4, but becomes 6 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with some of the other members of Skeelz.
- His ability gives you an extra 2 life points if you win with him.
- Not only do you gain 2 life points, but you also give 4 damage to your opponent, lengthing the gap between your life points.
- His bonus ensures that his ability stays, unless he is facing an all stop.
- His ability is Revenge, which means you must have lost the previous round for his ability to be activated.
- There are a lot of 3* in Skeelz, so he has a lot of competition.
Strategy & Tactics
- Drake could be a loose take off on X-Men villian, Pyro, who used a flame-shooting weapon in battle.
- He shares the name of that of the artist who drew him (Drake Tsui).
- He shares many physical similarities with Virtua Fighter character, Jacky Bryant.
- As his bio states, he doesn't have a real power, making him one out of two characters in the Skeelz to not have one. The other one is Anton.