|Bonus||Defeat: Recover 2 Pillz out of 3|
|Ability||Stop: Damage +3|
|Released||December 03, 2010|
|Stats lv 1||5/1|
|Stats lv 2||8/1(Ability activated)|
Fast and discreet, the Drorb patrols the city’s streets, recording as much information as possible on what the different clans are up to. And although he's mainly designed to collect information, the Drorb also has a weapon's arsenal capable of fending off any possible enemies he may encounter.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- If you drop the first two letters in Drorb's name, you get "orb" which has the same shape as it does.
- Several Drorbs also appear throughout all the levels of Rahi Sledon's artwork. However, they are a different color. It also appears in the first art for Maana Cercei's card.
- He is based off of Eyebot from Fallout 3 video game.
- In his Cr announcement: " Since the incident at Bloodh Cr's tavern, Scylla has halted production of the little surveillance robot, Drorb. Neither having served any use during the brawl, nor having spotted the previously hidden pillz, the daughter of the dead Emperor decided to withdraw this unit from the destruction plans of the Rebellion. Anyway, they're all set to be recycled for another clan project... "
- XU-Dr0ne's release revealed that it is the prototype used to create the Drorb units.
- External link