Being Stella's accompanist was no easy task. It has to be said that the transcendental voice of the Kosmik Kantahtriz was impossible to accompany for mere mortals. After having sent the sixth earthling guitarist of her group Volkahn over the edge, Stella turned to the stars in search of a replacement who could follow her metaphysical singing. Her call was heard and Dustyn landed, bringing the singer cosmic riffs and multidimensional solos worthy of the philosophies of Glibon Dashra Sakrh!
- Star Dust: Remove 40 Life points from your opponents with Dustyn
- Five Thousand Years: Win 80 rounds with Dustyn
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base power is 7, which is good for a 2*.
- His base damage is 2, but becomes 4 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Sakrohm.
- His ability removes two life from your opponent after you win with him.
- The minimum for his ability is 0, meaning you can KO your opponent.
- His ability makes him a good bluff.
- The clan bonus removes 8 attack from your opponent, which helps in low-pill fights.
- He is a 2*, so he makes room in your deck.
- His base damage is 2, which is low, though normal for a 2*.
- He is weak against SoA, since he must rely on his low base damage.
- His main weakness are cards, like: Yayoi Cr, Yookie and Bristone, who not only cancel out his ability, but also reduce his base damage.
- He has competition from the other 2* in Sakrohm.
- Dustyn is based off the singer, David Bowie. His appearance and title of his first mission, Star Dust, is a nod to Bowie's alter-ego, Ziggy Stardust.
- The mission, Five Thousand Years, is a play on David Bowie's song, "Five Years."