The Ulu Watu cove is famous for its killer waves and the hoards of surfers it attracts. But once the surfing's over, this bunch of doods including Buck, Daddy Jones, Eddie, Reef and the gang, all need feeding and fast. And where better to do that than at Ice Jim and George's shack? Struggling to cope with the surfers' colossal orders, Ice Jim and George were however lucky enough to stumble across Dylan, an ex-waiter from the Clint City Palace. With his extraordinary skills of tray balancing and whipping up multi-tiered burgers, Dylan was a bit uptight to start off with but over time he's started to come round to the clan's more laid-back approach to life.
- Burger Pyramid: Inflict 100 Damages with Dylan
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base power is 7, which is good for a 4*.
- His base damage is 5, but becomes 7 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Ulu Watu.
- His ability allows him to use the opponent's clan bonus. This helps him increase his power or damage when going up against Bangers, Fang Pi Clang, La Junta, or Ulu Watu. This also helps him tremendously when facing Frozn or Rescue.
- Because of his ability, his bonus will not be affected by Nightmare and Piranas' bonuses, which normally cancel the clan bonuses.
- His ability and stats help to make him a good bluff against your opponent.
- The clan bonus increases his base power by two, making him a potential 9/5.
- His ability is useless against GHEIST, Roots, Skeelz, and Leader.
- His ability is Reprisal, meaning you only have two chances to activate it. It also makes him predictable.
- He is a 4*, so he takes up room in your deck.
- He has competition from the other 4* in Ulu Watu.
- In his third level art, you can see two pieces of food that look just like Spongebob Squarepants' pineapple house, which fits since the Spongebob series is set in the ocean.
- His artwork is somewhat similar to Pussycat member, Brittany.