Jose "El Matador" spent his childhood admiring the exploits of the legendary "El Divino" on TV and imitating all his moves. All this training left him with colossal strength that allowed him to stop with his bare hands a wild bull that was attacking his village. And that is of course how his name and the famous "Taurus Megacrusher" move came into being.
El Matador is the main character in the, Lucha Libre in Clint City, where he successfully protects an old woman from getting mugged by the Montana (Giovanni, Orenichi and Angelo) before shoving a flier into into Orenichi's mouth. He has also done the same to some members of Nightmare and the Piranas. In the last comic, he lures and tossed the same Montanas into a wrestling ring where he announces the presence of his clan.
- Taurus Megacrusher !: Gain 20 Life Points with El Matador
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base power is 7, which is good for a 4*.
- His base damage is 5, but becomes 7 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Huracan.
- His ability gives you two life back if you win with him.
- His ability helps to widen the gap between you and your opponent.
- SoA doesn't really hurt him, since he can still rely on his clan bonus.
- The clan bonus increases his attack by the amount of life you have, which helps in low-pill fights.
- His ability is Courage-based, meaning you only get two chances to activate it. It also makes him predictable.
- He, like other members of his clan, is weak against SoB.
- He is a 4*, so he takes up room in your deck.
- He has competition from the other 4* in Huracan.
- His name comes from the word, matador, which is the senior class for a bullfighter, which fits the bull-like mask and the mention of bulls in his bio.